Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Survey: The Mating Habits Of Black Lesbians (& Other Races of Lesbians)


I am conducting an UNscientific study on the mating habits of black lesbians (and all others...yes, I know other races of women read this blog too...I see you). I want to know if other black lesbians share my frustration when it comes to mating and dating. Non-black lesbians feel free to take the survey too.

To satisfy my curiosity I put together a survey. The survey is completely anonymous (I'm not asking for any of your personal information). However, the results of the survey WILL BE SHARED ON THIS BLOG! 

It would be nice if EVERYONE that reads this blog takes the survey. However, it's completely up to you whether or not you want to participate. 

For those of you interested, here is a LINK THE SURVEY. The survey will close a week from today (Feb 13, 2013). 

Enjoy...and feel free to be completely honest. Like I said, the survey is completely anonymous.
Related Posts with Thumbnails