Sunday, February 17, 2013

Old School R&B Ballads


I have a HUGE soft spot in my heart for old school R&B ballads. I love R&B music period, but I love, love, love R&B ballads and duets. In my opinion, there is nothing sexier than a real soulful R&B ballad. R&B is panty dropping baby-making music. Whenever I'm trying to seduce a woman's mind and heart I also put on some soft R&B music. It works every time. I'm telling you my seduction game is TIGHT. Women eat it up. 

It's too damn bad niggas today can't sing worth a shit. Black men use to have R&B on lock. Nowadays they sound horrible. White men, like Justin Timberlake, sound BETTER than them. I don't even want to listen to today's black men sing. Whenever I hear a black man trying to sing now (and usually it's on a fast hip-hop beat) they sound like they have a COLD, sinus infection or something stuck up their ass! 

Just think about the black male "R&B" singers we have today and compare them to those we HAD in the 70s, 80s and 90s. There is a huge difference between them. One group had style, soul, sex appeal, class, and talent. The other group just ain't shit! They lack talent. They lack style, individuality, sex appeal, class and soul. I don't know what the hell happened but those old school black men are a dying breed.

Anyway, on Valentine's Day Yellow Bone came over to thank me for that nice edible arrangement I sent her. Nothing happened between us. We didn't have sex. She laid in my arms all night and we listened to some soft R&B music. There is one song in particular that brings tears to my eyes whenever Yellow Bone's body is cuddled up next to mine...


Here are some other R&B songs that touch me when I'm with a woman that I love...












Related Posts with Thumbnails