Thursday, February 14, 2013

It Came To Me In A Dream!


It came to me in a dream last night! In my dream I wrote a book titled Pussy: Sexual Fantasies of A Black Lesbian. Yes, I'm serious! That book became a bestseller! When I woke up this morning I immediately got up and wrote down the title of the book along with the basic idea behind it. The more I think about it the more I like it!

I have written about several women on this blog. I have given them all nicknames. There is Yellow Bone (my best girl), Caramel (my current fuck buddy), Baby Doll (my so-called soulmate), Sweet Tooth (my favorite pastry chef) and my property manager (the older woman I've been dying to give it to). I have had sexual fantasies about ALL of these women and many others. I can easily sit down and write about my sexual fantasies in great detail as they play out in my head.

I'm a freak! I like sex. Correction...I LOVE SEX. I want to be careful not to fetishize black lesbianism. I want my book to appeal to lesbians...not men or straight people for that matter. So, I plan to write my stories as sensual seductive escapades starring me and all my favorite women!

Related Posts with Thumbnails