Sunday, February 17, 2013

A First For Me


Today I went to my local Goodwill store to do some bargain hunting. Goodwill here is like Wal-Mart. Depending on the location of the Goodwill (affluent areas tend to have better products) you might luck up on some good deals! I usually buy a ton of books from Goodwill. I've already purchased some Dr. Sesus books for my children (yes, I know I don't have any yet). I restocked some of my favorite old school classics like Flyy Girl by Omar Tyree, and every now and then, I buy some art for my home.

Anyway, I'm standing in the checkout line at Goodwill when I lock eyes with a Blasian (black+asian) chick in the next line. She smiled at me. I smiled back. We both stood there staring each other down. This is not unusual for me. I've had several unspoken flirtations with women. What was usual about this situation is the Blasian chick was a soft stud! 

Now y'all know any sign of masculinity turns me the hell off! I don't care if it's a masculine woman or a masculine man. Masculinity turns me off period. However, for some odd reason I found myself attracted to this woman. 

The Blasian woman was slim with a very pretty face (and truthful I've never seen an unattractive black/asian mix). Her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt, some black dickie pants and some black flats. Perhaps the thing that drew me to this woman was her stunning resemblance to Kima Greggs from the Wire (the woman pictured above)! 

For those of you who don't know, Kima was a LESBIAN on the Wire, and she had some fire ass sex scenes on that show! Every time I see those sex scenes I get horny as hell...



I wanted to walk over and say something to the Blasian woman, but she wasn't alone. There was a big tall black woman with her. From the looks of it, that woman was her girlfriend. So, I defiantly wasn't about to step to her. However, I can still fantasize about her!
Related Posts with Thumbnails