Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wanted: Twenty-Something Year Old Childless Feminine Black Lesbian


A friend suggested I post an ad on a dating site like Match.com. I said HELL NO. I don't do dating sites. However, I don't mind posting an ad right here on my blog!!! 

PLEASE TAKE THIS AD SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I AM SERIOUS. 

If the right woman comes along we can get to know each other. If we click...great. If not...we can still be friends.

Here goes...

I am a twenty-seven year old black lesbian currently located in Atlanta. I'm 5 feet 4 inches tall. I'm not fat and I'm not skinny. I'm average in regards to weight. I have the infamous coke bottle shape. My skin is a tan caramel color. I have large almond shaped hazel eyes (in fact people tend to notice my eyes immediately). My hair is jet black (though it is beginning to gray slightly). I currently rock a thick Afro, but I tend to cut my hair completely off when I get tired of it.

Physically I'm a feminine tomboy. I hate wearing dresses, but I will wear one if needed. I am a casual dresser. I love peacoats, trench coast, dress pants, vans shoes, satin shirts, vest, oxford style shirts, polos and suspenders. I love perfume and I like to smell good.

My occupation: By trade I'm a librarian. I hold a Master's degree. I'm currently applying to Georgia State University where I hope to pursue my PhD. I have two passions in life: Writing and Genealogy. I've been writing since I was ten years old. The only thing standing between me and my professional career as a writer is myself (it's a long story). 

I don't have any kids. However, I do want at least two kids sometime in the NEAR future. I believe I'm family orientated though, truthfully I didn't have the best family life growing up. I'm very close to my grandmother and I credit her with raising me into the woman I am today. 

What I'm looking for in a woman...

My ideal woman is BLACK. I don't have anything against other races but I can only see myself having children with a BLACK woman. She needs to be childless. She must desire to have children with her partner one day. 

Physically, I love women shorter than me. I will date someone that's about the same height as me, but I'm not really attracted to women taller than me. I don't care about skin tone or hair...I just ask that she have herself together physically (smell good, look good, clean image, hair done). I'm not crazy about weave, but I can live with it if it's clean and neat. 

I'm not attracted to fat women. This is not to be confused with black women who have a slim waist, perky fully breast and a phat ass. I love curves. I love these chicks! I don't date women who are wide and round.

I don't date studs or masculine women. 

In terms of education, my ideal woman will at least have a bachelor's degree. She needs to have some type of career goals. At this point (late twenties) I'm thinking she should have a career or working towards getting one. I like a woman that can hold a conversation and debate me. So, education is important to me. 

She needs to be family orientated. 

Sex. What can I say? I love it. She needs to love it too. 

I like a woman with a sassy attitude. She needs to hold her own with me! 

She needs to be funny, silly and goofy. I like a woman with a sense of humor.

Location: I'm not interested in a long distance relationship. She needs to be in Atlanta or a surrounding city. 

I LOVE a feminine woman. I like 'girly' women. 

Age range: She needs to be between 25-30. 

Last but not least, I'm looking for a woman that will rub my shoulders when I'm having a bad day. I'm looking for someone that gets me. I'm looking for a woman that will kiss me and tell me "Baby, it's going to be okay."

Dammit if you're that woman email me: lezintellect@gmail.com

Do not waste my time if you don't fit all of the above!

P.S. Anything else you want to know about me can be found on this blog. Read my archives. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails