Friday, January 4, 2013

Life


Life is funny sometimes. On New Year's Eve I asked Yellow Bone to marry me. She stared at me for a long moment before finally saying, "No." 

Me: No?

Yellow Bone: No...because I don't think we're ready for marriage.

I'm not sad, hurt or angry. Since I only plan to get hitched once I refuse to do the deed with someone who is not ready for marriage (although...she said "we" are not ready for marriage).

For the last few days I've been walking around in a haze. I need to re-evaluate some things. Yellow Bone and I are over...again. This time it was amicable because we both agreed to take some time off from each other. 

I'm not happy living in Atlanta and I want to relocate. My lease is up and I haven't signed the new one yet (it's currently sitting on my kitchen counter). The writing appears to be on the wall for me...

Relocation is in my future. I need a fresh start.
Related Posts with Thumbnails