Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hmm....I'm Thinking About Creating A Podcast

On Christmas Yellow Bone presented me with a new Sony mp3 tape recorder and said, "So, you don't have to type your blogs anymore..."

At first, I was against using the tape recorder, but now I'm exploring the possibility of creating my own weekly podcast. 

I have never done a podcast and to be honest the thought of doing one kinda scares me. I have been told I have a great voice. I have a very young girlish voice. However, I also have a thick southern accent. I'm not sure how well that will go over with listeners.

Now that I'm open to the idea of a podcast I started thinking about topics I want to speak on. It would be awesome if I could record my interactions with women now that I'm officially single. I'm planning to screw my property manager some time in the near future (yes, you read that right). Wouldn't it be awesome if I could record her moans and groans??? (Kidding!...Maybe!)

I wonder how that would go over with my listeners? 

Anyway, tell me what you think. Are you interested in listening to me rant on a podcast once a week? 

Hit the poll...



Related Posts with Thumbnails