Saturday, November 3, 2012

Toni Braxton...Wow!

 

It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting in my recliner watching The Soul Story on VH1 Soul. The Soul Story is a program on VH1 Soul that devotes a whole hour to playing videos by a R&B artist. Today they are playing Toni Braxton's videos. I'm sitting here watching her early 1990's videos with drool running down the corner of my mouth!

Toni Braxton in the 1990's was bad as hell! The video up above is my personal favorite. Toni Braxton and Halle Berry put the short cut on the map and made it look so damn good! I remember after Toni Braxton hit the scene black women (including my mother) began rocking a short cut. 

Looking at Toni Braxton in this video I can honestly say when black women have themselves together we are the baddest women in the world!

I don't know if Toni Braxton has had any plastic surgery or not, but she doesn't look the same to me. She doesn't look quite as attractive to me as she did in the early 1990's. I think it's the ridiculous weave she wears now. She is still a pretty woman, but Toni Braxton in the 1990's was the SHIT! She needs to go back to the short cut.

Related Posts with Thumbnails