Monday, November 19, 2012

The Best Damn Feeling In The World: An Orgasm


I have the best girlfriend in the world. Yesterday, after our day on the town, Yellow Bone and I had sex...in the bathroom, on the bathroom countertop, in front of the bathroom mirror. I don't know if it was the thrill of watching my reflection in the mirror as I screwed my girlfriend or the sex itself, but my orgasm was one of the deepest I have ever felt.

The whole event started out innocent enough... 

Yellow Bone was standing in front of her bathroom mirror brushing her hair and she was playing  Surrender by Kut Klose on her stereo...  


She was almost completely naked except for a sapphire blue thong. Her pretty titties looked as delicious as ripe fruit. As noticed them immediately as I walked into the bathroom and stood behind her in the mirror. I watched as she brushed her hair. She caught me staring. 

Yellow Bone: (Smiling) What are you looking at?

Me: I'm looking at you and this body!

At that point I slapped her ass. 

Yellow Bone: (Turned towards me and pointed the brush) Hey! Don't start nothing you can't finish!

Me: (Smiling and biting down on my lower lip) Who said I can't finish it?

And finish it I did! Right there on the bathroom countertop! 

I started off slowly sucking on her breast and made my way down. I feasted on Yellow Bone's box for about forty-five minutes while periodically checking out my reflection in the mirror. I watched in the mirror as her spine pulsated to the rhythm of her moans, which gradually grew louder. This continued until eventually she let out a long slow moan and her body began to convulse in pleasure.

And then it was my turn...

Yellow Bone can suck the paint off a car! This chick will have your eyes rolling straight to the back of your head. She seems to know just the right spot to hit. It doesn't take much to get me horny. My sex drive is high. I like to fuck! It's just my luck that I have a girl that likes to fuck as much as me! 

Anyway, Yellow Bone sucked and fucked me so good right there on the bathroom countertop and I swear I was squirting for at least 45 seconds. 

That was some good head!

After it was over all I wanted to do was lay down and sleep. You know the shit is good when you end up in a coma afterwards.
Related Posts with Thumbnails