Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Am I A Bitch Or Am I Too Damn Honest?!?


Sometimes I can be cold-blooded and tactless on this blog. I speak my mind to the fullest on this blog. If you've been following this blog long enough you know I don't hold a damn thing back. I write what I'm thinking. I think that's why some of you read my blog. It's not politically correct. It's probably something you sat around thinking yourself, but never had the nerve to say yourself. 

Yesterday night/early this morning I was involved in a confrontation with a chick who landed on my blog bitching and complaining because I was supposedly using her picture on a blog post (here is the link). The woman came at me completely out of nowhere on some disrespectful shit. Mind you, I have never had a conversation with this chick, never even heard of her before yesterday. I found her picture the same way I find all my pictures on this blog: Google Image Search. I remember I typed "Obese black lesbian studs" or something like that in the search.  Her picture came up!

This woman said I was using her picture on my blog and after calling me a "dumb ass" she demanded I remove it. 

Bad move BITCH! 

I don't take kindly to threats. I refused to remove the picture. The woman continued to come at me sideways and her facebook followers decided to jump in on the action. Again, I refused to remove it. Finally, I received an email from one of my readers on this blog who asked me to remove it. I removed the picture out of respect for this particular reader. 

Even after I removed the picture this woman and her facebook followers CONTINUED to fuck with me. That got me thinking...there is more to this story than some fat sloppy heifer who is angry because I jacked her picture from Google search. 

All day I have been receiving emails from folks who are offended by the blog post in question. In that post I described my observations of ATLANTA STUDS. Why were folks so angry about that blog? My answer: It was too damn honest.

These folks are angry because I had the nerve to say the studs I run across in Atlanta are either short and obese or skinny and flat-chested Lil Wayne looking motherfuckers. They are angry because I had the nerve to ask where are the good-looking studs with CURVES and some sense of femininity. They are angry because I had the nerve to point out the reality that most of the studs I run across here are working dead-end bullshit jobs at Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Burger King and don't have shit going for themselves.

If these fools don't think their plight in life is largely limited by their inability to conform to society's standards of femininity I feel sorry for them. I'm not saying it's right, but it's the world we live in at the moment. 

Be honest, how many successful hardcore black stud attorneys, engineers, doctors have you seen??? I haven't seen any (the only exception I know is a chick who is a doctor, but even she conforms to femininity while on the job).

The particular chick who got mad about me posting her picture on said blog doesn't even look like a woman to me. When I first ran across her picture I had to stare extra hard to conclude she is a woman. I'm not saying that to be funny. I'm not saying that to be sexist or whatever. I'm being honest. I originally thought she was a man! That may not be the politically correct thing to say. It may be tactless and harsh. And yes, I know femininity and masculinity is defined by society and social norms. I know I'm conditioned. But real talk, this woman physically fits what I often run across here in ATLANTA....masculine, overweight, short, manish and in my eyes overall physically unattractive.

Now I don't know her personally. I don't know a thing about her. I cannot tell you jack shit about her character (expect what I've seen in the last two days...and honestly she comes across as bitch). All I can comment on is what I've seen of her physically, which in my opinion is unattractive. 

People can say, "LezIntellect, you're shallow." or "LezIntellect, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover." That's all well and good...that's the politically correct thing to say...but that is NOT the world we live in right now. If you don't first appeal to me PHYSICALLY I'm not sticking around to get to know your character. 

Masculine women don't appeal to me. Flat-chested masculine women who look like middle school aged boys don't appeal to me. Obese masculine women don't appeal to me. In Atlanta that's about 99.9% of the black lesbians studs I run across on a daily basis. I asked why? Folks got their feelings hurt.

Even though Yellow Bone is forbidden from reading my blog, I asked her to read the particular blog in question. After having a long hard laugh she said, "You're speaking the truth, but you could be more tactful. Everyone isn't blessed with a cute face and body like you. Just be mindful of that." 

Related Posts with Thumbnails