Saturday, October 13, 2012

Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is....

 
I have decided to stop talking shit about the lack of QUALITY black lesbian entertainment. Why? I have decided to write and produce the type of entertainment I want to watch. Next week I am investing in some camera equipment. I am going to create the type of QUALITY black lesbian entertainment I want to see.  

My actresses are going to be polished, well-spoken, FEMININE, sexy and on point. My scripts are going to be polished, articulated, well-developed and on point. Production is going to be polished, professional and on point! I'm creating my own production company just so I can produce the type of black lesbian entertainment I want to see.

I want to produce a show about top notch black lesbians, who are good-looking and educated. They are going to be career professionals (I'm talking about doctors and lawyers).  I want these women to be intelligent but incredibly flawed and at times self-destructive. Basically I want to see a mirror image of myself. 

My show is going to be so on point that it will appeal to people who aren't black and lesbian. 


This show is going to be for GROWN FOLKS. 

I am twenty-seven years old. So, I'm looking to cast people who are in their late twenties and early thirties.

Maybe this is my calling. I see a void and now I'm making it my business to fill it. 

I would love YOUR input. Let me know what you think of this idea. Tell me what you would like to see as far as black lesbian entertainment goes. This is just the beginning!
Related Posts with Thumbnails