Sunday, October 7, 2012

Homophobia Against Studs Part Two


This is part TWO to this blog right HERE

I know I'm really late with this post but I've been busy. I get side-tracked easily. As usual I'm going to keep it 100% honest on this blog. People have a right to be what they want. Whether feminine or masculine people have a right to express themselves without motherfuckers catching feelings about it. Studs should be able to dress as they please without people hating on them. In a perfect world studs (and everyone else) would be able to live their lives without prejudice.

I also believe people have a right to their personal preferences. For example, I like FEMININE women. I am not attracted to black women (or any race of women for that matter) that look, act and sound like black men. And let's be honest...99% of black studs out here ARE taking their cues from BLACK MEN and hip hop culture....two fucked up examples to follow. 

There is nothing sexy about that shit. There is nothing that turns me off more than MASCULINE woman. I just can't get wet for a black woman that reminds me of a black man. I like lipstick lesbians. I like big booties, breast and thighs. The typical black stud out here doesn't fit my idea of femininity.

I believe studs should be treated with the same respect as everyone else in our society. People may not understand their lifestyles or the cross dressing but they still deserve respect. 

In some regards I feel sorry for studs. They are discriminated against more often than their feminine counterparts. They also catch hell both inside and outside the black community. I imagine it must be really hard for many of them to find adequate employment opportunities too. 

In some ways I admire them for being so bold with their sexuality. In other ways I pity them. The world has a problem accepting assertive black women period. This is doubled over for black women who aren't afraid to step outside of conventional wisdom.
Related Posts with Thumbnails