Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Life At The Moment


I'm depressed, but I'm not exactly sure why. It's been a week since my last post. In that time I've thought a lot about my life, my future and my past. I'm not happy. I haven't been happy for some time now. If I had to guess I would say my unhappiness centers around a number of things...

  1. My career (or lack thereof), which leads to financial instability.
  2. Women....First there was Yellow Bone. Next there was Baby Doll. Then there was Sweet Tooth (I know...I haven't mentioned her on this blog as of yet). All three of these women are currently in the picture, but I'm only friends with all three.
  3. My growing awareness of the destruction of the black race here in America and the racism that still dominates everything from politics to economics. This goes back to number one for me.
Sigh... I'm lost right now. 

I want to make a career change that leads to more money. That is my number one priority. Women (and everything else) need to come second. 

I'm applying to graduate school to pursue my PH.D,  but I question whether or not that will make a difference. 

Anyway, I plan to step my game up with blogging. I haven't forgotten the many "Part Twos" due on this blog. Expect to read this some time this week.
Related Posts with Thumbnails