Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm Still Having Sex With Yellow Bone


Don't judge me. 

I am still having sex with Yellow Bone even though she is no longer my girlfriend. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but it has never been a situation where I sought her out for sex. Instead it's always been her coming on to me. 

At first I resisted. I know Yellow Bone is still in love with me so I didn't think it was right to continue fucking her knowing damn well I don't feel the same way. I thought it would be wrong to continue screwing her and messing with her emotions. In my heart, I know she is having sex with me in hopes of possibly winning me back. Again I resisted for a long time. However, I am a human being with desires. It was just a matter of time before I gave in to temptation.

We screw often. Sex is being used as an anti-depressant for me. I have sex with Yellow Bone to escape my own unhappiness and these days pussy is about the only thing that can help me escape my depression. I come home from work and school stressed as usual. Yellow Bone calls and comes over to eat the box. I moan and groan my pleasure with my eyes closed. It doesn't take long for Yellow Bone to get soaked with a mouth full of my juices. These events are repeated throughout the week and all day on Saturdays. 

I feel bad about it. Clearly I'm only using her to get a nut at this point. The responsible thing to do is stop having sex with her, but I cannot do it....at least not right now.
Related Posts with Thumbnails