Monday, September 24, 2012

I Really Want To Know....


There is something I noticed about STUDS here in Atlanta. They fit into two categories. They are either short/tall and obese or short/tall and skinny/flat-chested. I have yet to meet a stud here that I thought was attractive, pretty or could be pretty with a makeover. Most of the studs here are unattractive, fat as hell or they look like little skinny flat-chested middle school age BOYS. A lot of them look like imitation Lil Waynes or short fat ass men! They look like this...



Or this...





To the chick who's picture was in this spot: I only removed it because one of my readers asked me to remove it. Stay the fuck off my blog. When you put your ugly ass picture on the web it became fair game. Remember that the next time you come at someone sideways.  For those of you who want to see this chick and the picture I found through a Google search here is a link to said picture
 
And almost all of them work at Wal-Mart, McDonalds, or some other dead end miminum wage job. I have yet to meet a STUD that is a CAREER PROFESSIONAL (Doctor, Professor, Lawyer, etc) outside of a career in law enforcement or some other MALE dominated field (ex. Firefighter). And I don't think I will see it because most of US career minded people know if we want to get ahead in this world (where we are already judged harshly as BLACK people) we have to assimilate or in this case CONFORM to femininity. Back to the subject...

I really want to know why MOST of the studs I have run across in Atlanta only fit into the above categorties (short and obese or skinny and flat-chested). Where are the studs with curves??? Where are the studs that look like this...


If the studs here looked anything like the two chicks in this picture I would date them!!!! Sadly, the studs here look busted down and masculine. They lack femininity overall and I want to know why? Being masculine is one thing, but being obese and masculine and flat-chested/skinny and masculine is a whole different thing. Physically studs in Atlanta repulse me.
Related Posts with Thumbnails