Sunday, August 12, 2012

What I Did Today....

What I Did Today...

I don't really feel like writing a long blog, but here is a list of things I did today....
  1. I bought some groceries and donated half to a soup kitchen. I also volunteered at said soap kitchen. Why? It's just something I do ever so often because I know what it feels like to go hungry. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
  2. After a restless night of sleep, my soulmate and I got into a fight, disagreement....I'm not sure what to call it. But I think we made up. 
  3. I started a diet because I want my body to be like Janet Jackson's back in the day body. I run two miles a day and I've vowed to eat nothing but veggies, fruits, nuts and fish for a year. No sugar. No candy (my weakness). No junk food. I have one ab now...I need to get the other five to complete my six pack. In addition to running two miles, I'm also doing 200 sit ups a day, 100 push ups and weight training. I will chronicle my progress on this blog.
Related Posts with Thumbnails