Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Moment From The Olympics That Will Forever Live In My Memory



The 2012 Olympic games start tomorrow. I'm excited because I enjoy watching the Olympics. I've watched every Olympics since the 1996 Olympics, which took place right here in Atlanta, Georgia. The above video is up from that Olympics. This video shows Kerri Strug's gold medal vault. I was 11 years old when I watched her stick the landing on one foot. I became an instant fan. 

I'm a huge gymnastics fan. I am in love with Dominique Dawes, who in my opinion never got her shine (and I think we all know why). She was the only member of this gymnastics team to have all 9 of her scores counted towards the team's total score. In my opinion she was the best on the team, and today she looks ten times better than the other broads from that team...




Rumor has it Dominique Dawes is gay....PLEASE GOD LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails