Monday, July 2, 2012

Putting Diamonds On Her Fingers

Putting Diamonds On Her Fingers 
The picture above is the 1/2 CT. diamond ring I purchased for Yellow Bone from Zales. It is 10k white gold. Technically it's an engagement ring, but I'm not popping the question. I'm going to give it to her as a promise ring on my birthday which is this month. 

I honestly believe she might be THE ONE and I'm not afraid to put a ring on it! This is my way of promising a bright future for us...if she'll have me and promise to equally invest in said future. 

I'm sure she will be shocked and surprise to be receiving such a gift on MY birthday. She won't see it coming...which is exactly why I'm giving it to her on my birthday.

I bought Yellow Bone's ring off Zale's website and had it shipped to a local store. I went to pick it up this evening and it looks great. Usually I would shop for something like this in store but while browsing Zales online I fell in love with the ring. I had the words "Forever & Always" engraved inside the ring.

This is my second time buying a ring for woman. I gave my ex-girlfriend a promise ring as a birthday gift to her. I bought her ring from Zales too. She ended up giving me back the ring after we broke up and I returned it to Zales for a full refund.

Hopefully this time there won't be any refunds. (Smile)

Related Posts with Thumbnails