Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ask Me Anything You Want Anonymously!

 
I added a formspring to my blog. You can find my formspring in the sidebar to the right on this blog.

Formspring is a social network used to ask and answer questions. Questions from users can be asked completely anonymously. Formspring is beneficial to those of you who are interested in something you read here but are afraid to ask via email or through the comment section. Your private information is completely protected. The only time I see your information is if you also have a public Formspring account.

You don't have to create an account to ask me a question. You simply type your question in the box and wait for me to answer it. To keep track of your questions and my answers you might want to bookmark my formspring page

Users can follow my formspring and answer questions too. I can even pose questions to followers of my formspring (to answer a question I think you need an account). Those questions will appear in the other formspring widget on this blog.

Anyway, I think this is a cool feature for a blog. Try it out.
Related Posts with Thumbnails