Friday, June 1, 2012

So I Guess I have A Girlfriend Now


Yellow Bone likes to lay on top of me when we're in bed together...as opposed to laying beside me. I'm fine with this arrangment because it gives me the opportunity to feel on her nice round "Amazon" booty...

Last night we're laying in bed together when she says, "We might as well make it official."

Me: Make what official babe?

She looks up at me. "Let's make us official."

I pause for a second to think about it, though I really didn't need to think about it at all. 

I wanted her to be my girlfriend. 

Despite my so-called inability to remove friends from the "friend zone" I easily found myself caught up with her. I guess it was bound to happen. I don't think either of us was looking for love, but love is what we found. Our relationship went from friendship to sex to friendship and sex. I guess the next step is a relationship.

Me (looking into her eyes): I would like that a lot! Let's make it official...

At that point she smiled (and what a beautiful smile she has) and she kissed me. "You're officially mine!"

Me: Yep I'm officially yours!

Then...though it sounds cliche...we made love. 

Our new song...

Related Posts with Thumbnails