Thursday, June 28, 2012

Making Love To Her


I really enjoy making love to my girlfriend. She brings out the best in me. There was a time when I was a little rough in bed. I didn't know how to be gentle with a woman. It is something I've had to learn as time has gone by. I now know every woman isn't the same. 

Some women like it rough. Some women like a soft/gentle touch. Some women like a combination of both. My girl is one of those people that likes a combination of both. There are times when we just want to fuck. Then are times when she wants to be romanced, seduced and loved. During these love making sessions she expects quite a bit of foreplay. She expects me to tell her I love her over and over again. She expects me to hold her close when it's over.

This is why I love black women. We share a soulful connection that I haven't felt with other races of women. I can only feel it when I'm with a black woman.

The thing that turns me on the most when I'm making love to a woman is her moans. A woman with a sexy moan turns me on! It makes me horny and motivates me in bed. I guess this is why it's so important that my lady have a FEMININE voice. A woman's voice means as much to me as clean manicured toes mean to men (read: black men).

If I meet or talk to a woman over the phone who has a MASCULINE (or heavy bass) in her voice I lose interest in her immediately. I don't care how beautiful she might be physically I simply cannot stand a woman that sounds like a man or has a "DEEP" voice (read: heavy bass). I can't even imagine hearing a woman with a MASCULINE voice moaning in bed. It would turn off.

One of my biggest fetishes is sexing a woman while she's wearing heels. The type of heels doesn't matter. I just love giving it to a woman while she's rocking a pair of heels. I can't really explain it, but it's something that turns me on...along with FEMININE moans. Lucky for me my girl doesn't have any issue rocking some heels in bed or moaning her pleasure.

Next, my girl likes to listen to slow R&B music while we're making love. I have great taste in music. My favorite songs to make love to are as follows:
Til The Cops Come Knocking By Maxwell (or anything by Maxwell for that matter)
Cherish By Kool & The Gang
A Dream By Debarge
Lose Control By Silk
Wey U By Chante Moore
My Love, Sweet Love By Patti Labelle
Kissing You By Faith Evans
Good Love By Anita Baker

Whenever I put any of these songs on my lady (and those of the past) go crazy. I'll do whatever I have to do in order to keep the fire burning between me and my lady. It feels good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails