Friday, May 4, 2012

Who Knew There Were So Many Unhappy Black Lesbians?

I get quite a few emails from lesbians all over the world. Most of those lesbians are black and most of them write me saying something along the lines of, "Damn...I can relate to what you're saying. I'm not feeling other black lesbians either and I think it's our culture." 

How sad is this shit? Who knew it was so many of us unhappy with each other???

I honestly thought it was just me. I thought maybe it was just my bad luck with the fucked up black lesbians here in Atlanta, but I see now I was wrong. We are just a screwed up race of people. 

Because I was raised by my grandmother I think I'm a bit old fashioned. My expectations for black women are high. Now that I'm getting older I'm looking to settle down, put down some roots and I just don't have time for the bullshit. Seems there are others in this world that feel exactly like me. 

Who knew?
Related Posts with Thumbnails