Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ask Me Anything On Skype Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 7:00 PM EST


If you've read this blog you know my life is pretty much an open book. However, I know some of you are just burning to ask me about something you've read on this blog. Well, this is your opportunity. I will answer all of your questions. You will get to hear my voice (if you haven't already). You might even get to see my face. For all my new readers (and there are quite a few) you will get to pick my brain and "meet" me so to speak. 

On Sunday May 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM EST I will be holding a conference call on Skype. This is my first time doing this short of thing. In order to participate in the conference call you will need to create an account on Skype and I will need to add you as a friend.  

This will be a voice call (as opposed to a video chat) so you don't have to show your face at all. However, you will need a mic. I think it's possible for me to call your phone too, but don't quote me on that.

Once you create an account on Skype drop your username in the comment section of this post or send it to me by email at lezintellect@gmail.com. I will add you to my friend's list. OR you can add me to your friend's list. My username on Skype is lez.intellect.

Make sure you are on Skype at 7:00 PM EST on Sunday, May 13, 2012.
Related Posts with Thumbnails