Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberries For Her


You see the picture up above? Well I sent this edible arrangement to my property manager today along with a balloon and a note. The jury is still out as far as her reaction, but if you were her and one of your tenets sent you chocolate covered strawberries with this note:

You were right....some things are personal. My shyness got the best of me. It has been deleted. My apologies....

"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."


-Booker T. Washington

What would your reaction be? Would you be flattered? Would you be like what the hell???

I asked a few female friends about this and most said they would be flattered even if they weren't interested. Your thoughts?
Related Posts with Thumbnails