Sunday, April 15, 2012

Black Lesbians: Can We Just Admit That This Shit Is Beyond Fucked Up????


This is going to be some of the realest shit I ever wrote on this blog. Black lesbians are fucked up. It's so bad now that I cannot honestly see myself ending up with one. I cannot see myself starting a family with a black lesbian. Why? Because most of these bitches already coming to the table with kids...multiple bastards.... from previous relationships with MEN.


Black or Latino gay couples are twice as likely as whites to be raising children, according to Mr. Gates, who used data from a Census Bureau sampling known as the American Community Survey.

Experts offer theories for the pattern. A large number of gay couples, possibly a majority, entered into their current relationship after first having children with partners in heterosexual relationships, Mr. Gates said.

Now here comes the bullshit that got my blood running hot....

“People grew up in church, so a lot of us lived in shame,” said Darlene Maffett, 43, a Jacksonville resident, who had two children in eight years of marriage before coming out in 2002. “What did we do? We wandered around lost. We married men, and then couldn’t understand why every night we had a headache.....”

So last summer, Ms. Williams became pastor of St. Luke’s Community Church, one of the oldest gay-friendly churches in the city, and immediately set up a youth program. Attendance by the mixed-race congregation swelled to more than 90 from 25 in just a few months. “All of a sudden you started seeing all of these women coming out,” Ms. Maffett said. “All of them had children.”

What's my beef with the above?

72% of black children are born out of wedlock in this country. Most black women don't have their children within a marriage. All this bullshit about having grown up in the church and being frightened to come out is crazy when you consider these are the same bitches popping out 2, 3, 4, out of wedlock children by multiple men! It blows that whole "I'm afraid of God and what my folks will think" argument out of the water. When you look at how fucked up their living situations are while they are supposedly pretending to be straight....you just know they are lying about being afraid of God and family!

No one wants to say it, but black women whether straight or gay have really and truly done their part to fuck up the black community. Their breeding habits are out of control. All this motherfucking birth control on the market and these chicks cannot seem to bring themselves to use the shit! It is RARE that I run across a black woman over the age of 25 who doesn't have any children AND who has never been pregnant. I know some over the age of 25 who don't have any children but it's only because they had an abortion at some point. An estimated 50% of black women have had abortions in this country.

None of the above bullshit managed to strike the fear of God in them like they say homosexuality did/does. So taking a life doesn't make you lose sleep, but sleeping with another woman sends terror through your veins? I don't buy it!

I grew up in the church too. My parents are some of the most religious black people you will ever meet. While I did go through my denial stage I NEVER ever felt compelled to fuck a man and LET HIM plant his seed inside me. I never felt compelled to live a lie! I always knew who and what the fuck I am and I got to a point where I said "Fuck it...I'mma do me." My parents don't like it. They still don't accept it. But they know their isn't a gawdamn thing they can do about it.

This is what kills me about black women using the church argument as to why they are walking around with kids though they supposedly have known for years they were gay....

These same bitches making that argument (most of them are in the older crowd...or those who want to say it wasn't "acceptable" to be gay in their day) will swear you down they were out here fighting for gay rights way back when and thus deserve my (a youngin) respect. However, when you ask the most logical question: How the fuck were you out here fighting for gay rights back in the day when you were supposedly locked in the closet, married, and clutching your fucking bible they don't have a thing to say. The shit doesn't make any sense.

Where was the shame when you were fucking outside of marriage? Where was the shame when you were popping out kids from several different men outside of marriage? Where was the shame when you were having an abortion? Where the hell was this God of yours when you were doing all of the above?

I've come to the conclusion these women are lying through their teeth. Some might have been afraid to come out of the closet, but most were not.

When you ask these women why they stayed with a particular man for so long or why they jumped from one man to the next if they knew they were gay these women will flat out tell you they loved him. As a homosexual I can honestly say I have NEVER loved a man...at least not in the romantic type of way. These women are using the church to cover for the fact that many of them are in fact BISEXUAL...not gay...and not straight. They feel something for both groups. However, because they know most gay people aren't down for fucking with a bisexual they try to use the church as a cover for why they fucked men. It's far easy to say, "I was scared to come out because I grew up in the church" than it is to say "I enjoy fucking both men and women." Why? Because they know a truly gay person is going to tell them to kick rocks. Bisexuals carry a stigma. Men might accept a bisexual woman, but lesbians (real lesbians) ain't going for that shit.

Then there is this...

Because black men and women have hit a road block in their relations with each other these chicks now feel comfortable turning to women (many of whom are thirsty and will accept this bullshit...See this chick) because no black man wants them and their endless flock of bastard kids. That is the bottom line. There are far too many black studs with piss poor low standards. They sit around and take care of black single mothers like their kids belong to them. Black men ain't going for that shit and rightly so.

Memo to black studs: Stop tricking off these hoes. Her kids are just that....her kids. Raise your standards and find yourself a childless woman with her head on straight.

Where does all this leave black lesbians like myself? It leaves us looking for love amongst non-black women.

I'm being honest when I say this: I'm not out here working to get ahead just to raise/support a bitch and her bastard children. I didn't go to college and graduate school just to end up supporting someone's family. I'm not saving and investing my money just to buy a house for a chick and her bastard children. I didn't overcome all the fucked up statistics that most black women fall for just to get out here and support some bitch and her kids. This bullshit...kids from previous relationships...is not going to fly with my type.

I know I'm not alone in feeling this way. I now understand why so many black men are abandoning black women. Niggas don't want to deal with this type of shit.
Related Posts with Thumbnails