Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Desire To Meet Other Young Black Lesbian Professionals

I would really like to meet other young black lesbian professionals in the Atlanta area who are not fat as hell and do not have children. Do such a thing even exist?

Let me define professionals for the slow people. In my world a professional is someone with a career...not a job. They typically hold a Master's degree or higher. These people typically make between 45k and 60k. They are typically well informed and articulate. For me a young professional is between the ages 24 and 32.

These are the people I desire to meet. If you know anyone that fits the above criteria send them my way. Email me. I want to start a social club for young black lesbians like myself who desire to meet other qualitty black women in our age range. Again no fat chicks or babymamas.
Related Posts with Thumbnails