Saturday, March 10, 2012

Listen Motherfuckers...If you Have An Issue With My Opinion Bypass My Blog

I get tired of these niggas coming to my blog and ranting about my opinion. You morons have the option of not reading what you do not like. I am not going to stop typing my thoughts just because your ass might be reading.

Generally speaking I am a hater. I have fucking issues. I vent and rant. I am first class unapologetic asshole!

I hate modern day black men. For the most part I hate modern day black women too. I hate bisexuals. I hate black single mothers. I hate niggas, bitches and hoes with equal disdain. I hate hoodrats. Gay black men in general disgust me.

I do alot of hating but I am also a great lover. I give props to those who deserve it (ex. the black gay guy who I said would father my children).

I am honest about all of the above.

This idea that I cannot stereotype because I am black and gay needs to die. I see shit. I experience shit. I am going to write about that shit and then some. If you have a problem with it this blog simply is not for you.

While I do have a soft loving side...in general I rant my frustrations with life, love, women and society on this blog. If that shit is too much for you do not subscribe or keep reading.  I am not begging anyone to read my shit.

Peace!
Related Posts with Thumbnails