Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Father Of My Future Children

A few weeks ago I met a gay black man that I actually like! Can you believe it? I certainly can't believe it.

He is 23 years old and college educated. He is masculine. He is good-looking. He wants children. I like him because he is about his business and he doesn't carry himself like the typical gay black man in Atlanta.

He and I talked about children.  He wants to have his first child in about two years. I want to have my first child in about three years. I told him I REFUSE to have a child without first meeting Ms. Right. I also explained my belief that EVERY child should have a good productive FATHER in their life. He agreed and said the same thing about children having a mother.

To make a long story short, he and I talked about having children together.  We will see if that actually happens. This chapter of my life will be ongoing so check back for possible updates....
Related Posts with Thumbnails