Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Afro Is A Pussy Magnet!

Fuck what the world thinks about black hair...black hair is the shit! 

I can't even begin to tell you how often I am stopped by random strangers in Atlanta, who are in awe of my AFRO. I mean they literally stop me on the street to tell me how much they love my hair!

Today I was leaving the grocery store on my way to my car when a car pulled out of a parking space and pulled up beside me. My first thought was "Oh shit...I'm about to be robbed or something." It didn't happen!

A fat black chick rolled down the window and said, "I LOOOOVE YOUR HAIR. It is so great and rare to see a NATURAL black woman and you look good too! It fits you!"

My heart stopped jumping and I smiled. "Thank you" was all I could say. Had she been 150 pounds lighter, 20 years younger with a better looking face, I probably would have tried to holler!

I get a lot of compliments from people about my hair. Blacks and whites alike just love to tell me how much they like my hair. I get so many compliments on my hair that I think my Afro might be a better pussy magnet than the cute little puppy I was thinking of buying and taking to Piedmont park (nothing but pussy there on Sundays and a cute animal will get you noticed).

I can't blame the folks that stare at my hair. I have a thick head of soft jet black Afro hair. I love my hair. I love natural hair on black women too (a rare find these days). So I can understand the awe. But man...I wish it was enough to pull me a quality black woman with HER OWN natural hair. I would NEVER cut my hair if that happens!
Related Posts with Thumbnails