Sunday, November 13, 2011

Black Girls In Atlanta Are Easy As Fuck


There is something seriously wrong with the black women in Atlanta. Real talk the chicks here are so damn easy that it takes no effort at all to pull one. It might not be the type you want to make a wife, but trust and believe black women here will fuck the hell out of you if you look decent and have something going for yourself.

A few months ago I relocated to Cobb County after getting my current job. At first I was lonely being that I don't know anyone on this side of town. A friend suggested I put an ad on Craigslist for lesbians in the area. My reaction was hell naw...I don't need any random bitches sending me emails, but then I started thinking how nice it would be to have a friend to hit the gym with. So I gave in and put an ad on Craigslist. 

I received about 10 emails. I deleted 9 out of 10 because the senders were butt ass ugly. I responded to one lady but discovered that she is old enough to be my mother. Needless to say the craiglist idea didn't work out. 

A few weeks later I received an email from a young lady, which caught me completely off guard because at this point I'd moved on with my life and forgotten about the Craigslist ad.

This young woman had it going for her. She had looks and brains. I was immediately intrigued. We talked over the phone and we really hit it off. She couldn't stop telling me how much she likes my voice (yeah my girlish southern accent is almost guaranteed to get those panties wet). We met up and once again we hit it off. Then something happened...

Me: So do you live alone or do you have a roommate?
Her: Um...I live with my ex-boyfriend.

(cue record screech)

Me: Say what?
Her: (blushing) He's moving out. I'm waiting for him to find a new place to live.
Me: (Almost dumbfounded) Say what?
Her: We're not together anymore. He doesn't know I'm gay. I just finally came to that conclusion myself.

My wet pussy suddenly went dry. Nothing kills an attraction like finding out that the bitch you're interested in is bisexual or confused. Up until this point I had no idea. She made it no secret that she wanted to sleep with me and being the lady that I am I turned her down flat because I don't have casual sex...no matter how fine the woman looks. Every time I turned her down she became more aggressive. I won't lie and say I wasn't tempted to let her ass eat the box, but in my heart I knew something wasn't quite right with this chick. Red flags...

She told me she doesn't like talking on the phone. Well this is a first for any black woman I've ever ran across...

She said her parents don't know she's gay and they don't know she's living with her "ex" boyfriend. I find this shit hard to believe.

She said she's never been with a woman. This is huge red flag. I don't like being anyone's experiment.

She took a spur-of-the-moment trip to Tennessee with her ROOMMATE. This was the final straw that got her ass dismissed from my life. 

In the end I told this broad to take hike. Too many question marks over her head and my pussy couldn't get wet after she told me about her situation. Right now she's probably fucking some butterface from Craiglist who couldn't resist a big butt and a smile. Damn shame...

Related Posts with Thumbnails