Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sheryl Swoopes: The Reason Why I Can't Stand Bisexuals


If you read this blog you know I can't stand bisexuals and single mothers. I don't exactly make it a secret and for those of you who didn't understand my reason for disliking them before this blog is dedicated to you!

This week it came to light that fake ass "lesbian" Sheryl Swoopes is now engaged to man. Let me give you a little history on Sheryl Swoopes...

In 1997 a PREGNANT Sheryl Swoopes became the first woman on the cover of Sports Illustrated Women. At the time Sheryl Swoopes was MARRIED to a man (a red flag for me). Then in 2005 she came out as a "lesbian." She was in a relationship with this woman, who was the assistant coach for her team...


Now in 2011 the bitch is right back with a man. I told y'all these fucking confused bisexuals are trifling as hell.

Here is what Sherly Swoopes told ESPN Magazine in 2005...
"Discovering I'm gay just sort of happened much later in life," Swoopes says. "Being intimate with [Alisa] or any other woman never entered my mind. At the same time, I'm a firm believer that when you fall in love with somebody, you can't control that."

She didn't say anything about being BISEXUAL in that interview. She supposedly "discovered" her sexuality later in life (suspect as hell). If people had paid close attention to her interviews they would have known that Sheryl is a confused BISEXUAL...



REAL gay people do not just wake up and decide we're gay. It's motherfuckers like this that make it harder for us REAL gays and lesbians. All the homphobes are looking at her and saying, "See--I told you it's a choice. They can turn it on and off." I hate that shit! Meanwhile here I am trying to find my solemate, content with who/what I am, never even been with a man yet I'm grouped in with these fucked up confused bitches. I told y'all all it takes is women like this finding a man that's interested in them before they go right back to sucking dick.

And to think...they have the nerve to get angry with me for NOT being attracted to them! Can you believe it? I'm done...
Related Posts with Thumbnails