Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Can't Deal With "Lesbians" With Kids-Yes I'm Saying It Again-Deal With It

Yo, if you have been paying attention to this blog then you know I have received more feedback from the blog about my distaste for lesbians with children than any other post on this blog. To me that really says a lot. MOST black lesbians I run across have kids, and because I don't want to walk into a ready made family THOSE women are ignored by me. People can get mad about it, send me some hate mail, whatever, but that is my PREFERENCE. I prefer a woman who does not have kids. I have a hard time viewing "lesbians" with children by men (as in they got them the old fashion way) as lesbians...I'm just being real. 

Many of those I have run across with children by men are in actuality BISEXUAL and I wish they would identify as such. However, because they have had such bad experiences with men or find themselves so undesirable by men they feel a woman would/should be more acceptable/loving of them and there kids. I'm living proof that this is NOT true. Some women can deal with the bullshit...I freely admit that I cannot. 

Black women, whether claiming to be gay or straight, have an issue taking birth control. I don't think some realize just how rare it is that I run across a black lesbian here in Atlanta who does NOT have children. It should NOT be that way. I am far more likely to run across a white lesbian who does NOT have children than a black lesbian who doesn't have children and the question I always ask myself is WHY? I don't have an answer, but I do know a lesbian with kids turns me off quicker than anything. 

Don't get me wrong. I want kids! I just don't anyone else's kids. HER kids are just that...HER kids.  I want a woman I can start a family with...not one who already has a family. If some of you out there cannot understand that you can kiss my ass. I'm sick of explaining myself on this issue. I'm not the one in the wrong here for having the good gawdamn sense to only have my kids by ONE individual who doesn't already have kids from a previous relationship. 

I am frustrated! Just plain sick of the bullshit and baggage black women come to the table with. The only comfort I have is I'm not the only individual dealing with this issue. Just listen---


Related Posts with Thumbnails